At Abbey House, we are pleased to offer a comprehensive healthcare plan via the convenience of a low monthly direct debit. Our new and improved Pet Health for Life Plan is a great way to cut the cost of routine care which keeps your dog in the best possible health and helps them lead happier lives.
Getting your puppy microchipped is now a legal requirement. This chip helps reunite lost animals with their owners.
Vaccination (both routine and kennel cough), flea prevention, worming, microchipping and health checks are included in this comprehensive plan.
What does the Pet Health for Life Plan cover?
- Annual health check and vaccinations including kennel cough for dogs
- All year-round flea, tick and worming treatment including lungworm in dogs
- 2 x consultations with a Vet*
- 2 x consultations with a Nurse*
- 10% off neutering
- Nail clipping** (as required, subject to availability)
- Anal gland expression** (as required, subject to availability)
Our Pet Health for Life Plan has been priced to offer fantastic value with the option to spread the cost of your annual plan over 12 low monthly direct debit payments. Our Pet Health for Life Plan prices for dogs start from £17 a month by direct debit.
If you have any questions, our expert team will be delighted to help you.
|Dog (under 25kg)
|£17 (per month)
|Dog (Over 25kg)
|£22 (per month)
*Terms of service apply. Click here for full terms of service
**Nail clipping and anal gland expression will be provided when appropriate and as part of a wider appointment.