Signs of poor oral health in pets
- Bad breath (halitosis)
- Visible tartar build-up on teeth (brown colouration on surface of teeth)
- Red or inflamed gums (gingivitis)
- Discoloured teeth
- Loose teeth
Signs of severe dental disease in pets
- Bleeding from the mouth
- Slowness or reluctance to eat
- Chewing on one side of the mouth
- Dropping food from the mouth when eating
- Swelling around the mouth
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, as well as advising you on the recommended products or dental diets for your pet. Contact your nearest Abbey House Vets in Rothwell, Cleckheaton, Batley, Kippax and our 24 hour veterinary hospital in Morley for a consultation.
For a limited time we are offering 10% off dental treatment. For full terms and conditions, click here.