Fantastic new opportunity – Oncology/Medicine Veterinary Surgeon – Morley
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a veterinary surgeon who has been qualified for 3 years plus to work alongside our oncology vet as well as working in our hospital. This would be an approximate 50/50 split of Oncology and Hospital work. We have an established client base, oncology suite/theatre and excellent inpatient facilities.
We also have a team of referral veterinary surgeons who have additional qualifications enabling them to accept referral work from within the practice and from other vets.
We are continually updating our facilities and updating our equipment. We are also extremely proud of our team and their commitment that we can provide a high level of care to our clients. Our team’s personal development and growth of skills within their roles is always encouraged and supported.
If you are looking for a varied, fulfilling and exciting role that will allow you to develop your skills, then this could be the perfect role for you.
Veterinary Surgeon who has been qualified for 3 years plus.
What we offer:
- Salary – £40,685 to £69,000
- 4 day week, 1 in 4 weekends with a lieu day the week after a weekend.
- 5 weeks holiday per year + birthday leave day
- CPD Support
- Specsavers Free Eye Test (and voucher for glasses for VDU use if applicable)
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with BUPA
- RCVS Fee Paid
- 1st opinion and referral hospital, excellent team ethos and lovely clients
- Pension scheme – automatic enrolment and completely hassle free
- Discount for own pets