Abbey House Vets COVID-19 (coronavirus) update
Following the Government’s recent guidelines, we can confirm that our practice now offers a full range of services for our patients, whilst still adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines. Many of the same high-quality services, provided by the same friendly caring people, remain available – they will just be delivered in a slightly different way.
As a practice, we have adopted a COVID safe approach to appointments (as outlined in the ‘Guidance for attending your appointment‘ section below). We will continue to provide the same high-quality services with the same friendly, caring people, just delivered in a way that protects our clients and teams from local outbreaks of COVID-19. As a result, lead times for appointments maybe a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm at all branches we are welcoming clients back into the practice.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Only one client per pet however certain exceptions can be made, please discuss this with the reception team at the time of booking.
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- Not attending the practice if you are showing any COVID symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who has, or you have been asked to isolate.
Please be aware that our teams will be in full PPE at all times
We have made these decisions as the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients, and staff is our number one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.