Guidelines for bringing your pets into the practice
We are pleased to announce we are able to continue providing veterinary care as we have been doing. We are on a list of businesses the government has advised can remain open during lockdown and due to the safety measures we have in place we are able to carry on providing 24 hour care for your pets.
During the daytime, clients are able to accompany their pets into the practices and overnight at the Morley hospital we continue to hold the consultations over the telephone with animals being transferred into the practice via a handover in the porch area.
Here is a reminder on our current guidelines to ensure the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients and staff.
Guidelines for entering the practices:
– You must not enter if you, or anyone you have been in contact with, has COVID 19 symptoms or has recently tested positive.
– One client per pet -Certain exceptions can be made so please discuss this with the reception team at the time of booking.
– Please do not enter any more than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
– Face coverings are mandatory within our practice.
– Please use the hand sanitiser provided when entering and leaving the building.
– Please stand on the allocated signs once in the building and maintain social distancing at all times.
– For the collection of medication please use the collection window at the Morley hospital and for the branch practices please telephone them on your arrival.
Your continued support during this time is much appreciated.